Friday, May 14, 2010

Legal C of S doc registration

After the German secret service figured that I would not allow infiltrators take over my religion, they ordered the Munich government to put extra pressure on me on the outside and on the inside their infiltrators to gang up on me and throw me without board meeting out of my religious association of which I was legally the President. That is why my time as president was not even two years. Their action was completely illegal. Germany is the worst country. It is hell.

For reference, regarding my time as President of the Church of Scientology,

Germany:
From the official register for associations:
[...]
20 January 1983
Chairman: Barbara Schwarz
[profession] Munich
Stettler, Jürg is no longer chairman
Schwarz, Barbara has been voted for chairman
3 August 1983
President: Schwarz, Barbara, administrator, Munich
Assistant President: Stoffel, Maria, secretary, Munich
Treasurer: Zopf, Elmar, administrative assistant, Munich
The General Meeting from 26 April 1983 has decided the renewal of the
statutes and articles:
The association will be represented legally and out-of-court by the
President or through the other Board members.
The existent Board ceases its functions.
Schwarz, Barbara, Stoffel, Maria and Zopf, Elmar have been elected for
Members of the Board with mentioned functions.
10 July 1984
President: Bloebaum, Helmuth, Legal Advisor, Munich
Schwarz, Barbara is no longer Member of the Board.
Bloebaum, Helmuth has been elected for President.

No comments: