Friday, May 14, 2010

Another doctor's report about me being kidnapped - they contradicted themselves as to how long I need to recover

W. Kühnemann, MD

Physician for surgery, accident surgery

Head physician of the surgery ward of

the Riefler Clinic in Munich, Germany


Dr. med W. Kühnemann, Helene-Mayer-Ring 14, 8000 Munich 40, December 3, 1987


Attorney
Blümel
Bayerstr. 13
8000 Munich 2

Schwarz Barbara, residing in Arnulfstrasse 140, 8000 Munich 19
employed as advisor of publishing house Meister Verlag

Dear Mr. Blumel,

Ms. Barbara Schwarz entered on November 20, 1987 in my clinic,
informed that she was kidnapped and suffered an injured right, and
left hand. The day of the incident was November 14, 1987 at 12 pm. The
first treatment was provided by the hospital Seefeld.

My findings of the first examination:
Credible information by the patient, condition of a severe shock,
blood pressure 90/60 mmhg, cut wounds on 4th and 5th finger, right,
broad gash in left palm. Grazes on palm and left and back of right
hand. Bruised right upper arm and toes with definitive painful
limitation of movement of hands, especially the fingers. The fingers
were overstretched. The fist closure and stretch is restricted.
Furthermore, there are pressure pains and bruise marks in the area of
the upper breast vertebrae column with painful head turning
restriction. There is an immediate connection between the attack and
the injuries.

The injuries are considered medium severe. There is a reduction in
earning capacity
of a 100 % from 15. November – 10. December 1987
30% from 11. December – 15. January 1987
20% from 25. December - 15. January 1988

Beyond that, no permanent damage will remain.

With kind regards,

Dr. W. Kühnemann, MD

Background information about "deprogramming".

"Deprogramming" is the word that kidnappers created who want to earn
big money by stealing the religion of people. "Deprogamming" is
actually de-religionization. I am not programmed, I never was. Being a
Scientologist is my own free will and nothing ever happened to me in
Scientology that would "deprogram" something in my mind. I studied
Scientology like students in universities do. If that is programming,
any student is programmed!

Rosemarie Bretschneider told me that German Wilhelm Friedrich Haack
was the first who told her of "deprogramming". Haack attacked L. Ron
Hubbard in German publication fanatically and completely unqualified
even before the Dianetics book was published. She informed me that she
was not the instigator but that Ingo Heinemann, of the German AGPF, an
psychiatric oriented association for the persecution of religions, a
friend of pro eugenics Tilman Hausherr, set her up with psychologist
Dieter Rohmann to find "deprogrammers" and this is how she was
connected with kidnappers Vosper and Mathewson. I saw with my own eyes
that Heinemann attended an "deprogramming"-event in former German
capital Bonn. This event was held to introduce "deprogramming"
(de-religionisation) to Germany and to allow these kind of
kidnappings/abuse/injuries without that the inhumanities and abuse
that I suffered, would be persecuted in Germany.

This is psych Dieter Rohmann's anti-religious website.
http://www.kulte.de/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&q=Dieter+Rohmann&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&q=cyril+Vosper&btnG=Search

Vosper told me during being kidnapped by him that he "deprogrammed"
(de-religion zed) 300 people! He was arrested several times. He
should have been locked away for good.

My kidnapper and abuser John Mathewson told me during the pain he
cause me, that he had a leading role worked for anti-religious
"resolutions" of the European Parliament.

No comments: