Friday, May 14, 2010

Some stories of my life

The first documents on this blog are about what fanatics never should do: kidnapping a person to make her resign of her religion or to force their will on her. In my case, it didn't work anyhow. First, I never was programmed, and what is not programmed, nobody can "deprogram". And a person who has no frivolous or criminal reasons to join a religion but put a billions of thoughts, cognitions, and experiences in her reason to join, will not give up her religion even if kidnapped and tortured.

This ordeal resulted in a criminal conviction of my kidnappers. When I start fighting back and raised hell in that house, I saw the fear in Cyril Vosper's eyes and he said: "I believe we are holding the wrong person." But criminal as he was, he didn't open the door and didn't let me go despite that he got that he can't "deprogram" me. That idiot continued until the police finally came and arrested him and the others.

The other documents in this blog are letters by the FBI or the OIP to me. I got a lot more of these documents but before I find them all again, I need to invest in quite some office space and filing cabinets.

But I decided to web the FBI letters again that I found in one of my boxes that say that the FBI had no investigatory interest in L. Ron Hubbard. This is for those who lie that Ron, the founder of Scientology was criminal.

No comments: